vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLDITHERE View Post
1. Crosby
2. Ovechkin
3. Stamkos
4. Tavares
5. Malkin

- I find it extremely hard to believe that everyone is naming Ovi last on these lists. I know I'll just look like a homer, but you cannot tell me when the guy is on that there is anyone who can dominate as he does. Malkin is as streaky/typicallazyrussianmentality as they come. You could say Ovechkin is streaky, but when a 30 goal season is HORRIBLE for him, you know there's something special.

- Datsyuk is GROSSLY overrated on these boards. I have NOTHING against the Red Wings, and nothing against the guy himself. But when he's constantly listed as one of the best players ever, and top 3 currently, it's laughable to me. Great all round player, but generational talent? Hardly.

- Stamkos deserves to be up there simply because of his consistency. From what I've seen, the guy is always on. Sure there are nights he doesn't score, but he's constantly a threat, and that makes him top tier.
I'm in totally agreement with you and I hate when people just look at point totals and say the player is better

Brooklanders* is offline   Reply With Quote