View Single Post
Old
05-19-2013, 06:45 PM
The Perfect Human*
Bow Down to Lidas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClelland View Post
Yes ! Bergen is my hometown, but i have lived and worked in Sweden for +15 years and are married to a swede! The company i work with are sponsors to a sel team in north and i have met a lot of sel players and leaders due sponsor happenings and other hockey events in Sweden.

I have followed Swedish hockey for 20 years and there have been a great improvement in their develop program last 5-6 years, the problem are that swedish hockey prospect leave way to early(before they have return something) and the sel teams hasnt been payed enough so they can replace their prospects with a decent player(to keep the high level) elsewhere and so that they can afford to keep their youth programs, the new Nhl agreement is a step in right direction.
I rest my case.

Thanks for all the information by the way, as it's hard to come by people who've been exposed to Klefbom's SEL exploits as much as you. Not even much in terms of Swedish blogs or anything to keep track of him. Any idea as to how he compares to a player like Hedman or OEL before they came to North America?

The Perfect Human* is offline   Reply With Quote