View Single Post
Old
10-02-2006, 08:04 AM
GloryDaze4877
Stone Clode 3:17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Cherry View Post
Yet another very good article from Harris.

He brings up a lot of questions including the goaltending which is a big, big question mark going in.

Glen Murray wants to be asked if the game plan is going to work 40 games into the season.

Yeah, let's wait until the half-way point to address whether or not we have a decent product and game plan. It's always the guys who are part of the problem (salary) and not part of the solution who have that attitude.
DC...you getting kickbacks from Harris or are you a relative? LOL I think he is a competent reporter, and has a definite talent for stating the obvious, but have never been a huge fan.

He seems quick to jump on the bandwagon opinion, but I rarely see him come out with any original theories...and when he is trying to make critical comments, he sometimes reaches...

In today's column it was the comment about it being "problematic" that the B's have not had a "full" lineup on the ice...it's preseason...of course they are not putting a "full" lineup of starters on the ice...they have to evaluate all the players!!!!????

I'm probably being way too nitpicky...just never liked Harris much

GloryDaze4877 is offline   Reply With Quote