View Single Post
Old
05-20-2013, 09:44 AM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S Bah View Post
Hill will not be there by the end of the 3rd, you missed your guess on that one. Have you ever seen him play? I have and he's nothing like your discription, which is why I ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezpz View Post
Hill is ranked 187th among NA skaters currently by ISS and dropped one hundred spots from the mid-term ranking. Safe to say he didn't have a good year. Not that ISS are the greatest scouting agency in the history of time, but I doubt anyone is as high on Hill as the armchair GMs in this thread.
As above did you see him play? Many players are farther down than that and are really talented, rankings are just that. They aren't the Bible, God didn't write them down in stone. When teams start drafting past the middle of the 2nd round players are picked from all over some aren't on draft lists. Tyler Hill played in last mins. of periods of close games and scored two game winners and assisted on two game winners not bad considering the guys on his line. Besides he played only 30 games after Prep school for Chicago and they only won 15 so he was in on 4 GWG out of those 15 games. Not too bad for his first season in the USHL and joining them halfway through the season.