View Single Post
Old
05-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Hutz
Classless User

vCash: 500
Scotiabank crowd appreciation

I just wanted to say this on behalf of those of us who wish we could be in the arena, but are far far away, good job.

I've been a Sens fan from day one. I cheered through the hopeless first years. I was there when we made the playoffs the first time. I was there when we turned into a regular season powerhouse that never seemed to make it work in the playoffs. I watched us lose a disheartening game 7 ECF game. I suffered through a depressing post lockout playoffs and then a thrilling run to the SCF. I saw our team come unravelled for reasons I still don't totally understand. I've seen us rebuild into what we have now.

I love our team right now, but man, those of you at the games, kudos, kudos, kudos. The atmosphere in the arena seems second to none. I wish I could be there. You're all lucky, but goddammit, you make me proud to be a Sens fan. I loved hearing the Pageau chants again!!!

Honestly, I've been there since the start, I'm not sure I've ever been so proud to be a Sens fan. Obviously I love the team, but I'm so f ing proud of the arena right now.

That's all, signed, Hutz

Hutz is offline   Reply With Quote