View Single Post
Old
05-20-2013, 12:45 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger23 View Post
Bottom line is production. Scoring just 1 goal isn't going to win many games and outside of game 2 the offense has struggled all playoffs.

I would argue quick was the reason for the streak more so than the previous lines, plus with stoll out its kind of hard not to shuffle it around a bit.
Fair points for sure but there is also team chemistry to consider. While I agree that replacing King should be something we could do without upsetting the apple cart too much if at all sometimes for reasons that nobody can figure out a team just plays better with certain people on it.

DS simply has to put Martinez back in the line up. If we have to watch one more game where for reasons unknown to anyone but himself he decides that Ellerby and Muzzin should be paired together then he is going to lose allot support. Still think he is a great coach but I can't come close to figuring out why he would pair two rookies on D during the playoffs when they have only had at best average play together.

I would bench King and put Pearson in for him but I would also go back to the roster that had just won us 6 games in a row first.

To me ripping the bandaid off that is the Muzzin Ellerby pairing would be more important though.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote