View Single Post
05-20-2013, 03:11 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
He's played in the NHL yes. But he's still 39 years old. Hasn't played hockey at all in a full calender year. Who's to say he kept in shape? One of the things I noticed about older players, is that they really have to keep up with everyone else more so than younger counter parts. Jagr, Selanne, Recchi, Lidstrom, they all had to keep up their shape just so they could stay good players in the league. Does anyone know anything on what Thomas has been up to since he hasn't played in a full calender year?
TT has been on record to saying he wants to compete for Olympics, one would think he would stay in shape for that correct?

If TT isn't in shape, I wouldn't want any part of him. It seems like he has stayed in shape and has every intention of playing this year. I'm not worried about that at all.

Even still, if TT isn't an option, I just stick with Bryz. The buyout next year will make more sense to management and also we need his cap relief for the RFA's. Bryz gives us a better chance to win than Eriksson, even though some will probably try to argue that.