View Single Post
Old
05-20-2013, 02:18 PM
Nitehowl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
McCarron, for me anyways, has to be one of the most intriguing players in the draft, not only due his skillset, but his situation. I'd really like him to come to the OHL if the Habs draft him... If he goes to the NCAA, he'll get to hone his skills for a long time, which is fantastic, but I think he could be much better off with London. London is a great franchise that produced lots of talents. He'll be surrounded a roster that not only could use his talents, but I honestly think he is the final piece that could put the Knights over the top (if they aren't already). They could use a big, strong player who wreaks havoc along the boards, is willing to drop the gloves, and can put the puck in the back of the net regularity. I'm not too familiar with Michigan State as I mostly just watch the Habs prospects play in the NCAA, but they got good contributions from their young players, so I don't think he'll be getting that big of a role with them. I guess what I'm trying to say is that he'll be forced the play the role in London that the Habs could want him to play if gets drafted by them and I just don't think he will get to play that role in NCAA.

Also London will be hosting the Memorial Cup next year