View Single Post
Old
05-20-2013, 03:38 PM
misch13vousmike

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by snaggle toof View Post
Sorry for your bad experience, with regards to the Wagon Wheel, most of the bars in downtown San Jose have a no sports gear policy, they will usually permit Sharks gear on game days and that's it.

I think it really stems from certain gang populations wearing either 49ers red or Raiders black, but they have extended it to all sports gear. I have been sent away for wearing a Sharks hat on non game days.
ok, i understand the strict policy. BUT, we were there before the game with our jerseys, and so were about 30 other kings fans. Everything was fine and dandy then. Why the change after the game? I understand what the one individual wrote above, about it being a favor towards us and them, in avoiding any potential conflict, but just like bad NHL refereeing, ahem ahem, be consistent. Its terrible for business. What if i was a san jose resident but a kings fan? how bad does that look on his part? Now just like most clubs in LA or Hollywood, bouncers or doormen seem to have the green light to use "face control" methods, or maybe have been specifically instructed by ownership to not allow certain individuals from entering. But like i said consistency is lacking.

misch13vousmike is offline   Reply With Quote