View Single Post
Old
05-20-2013, 04:14 PM
SolidSnakeUS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
Obviously he is reporting what he hears from his sources. I feel like to make you believe that TT wants to play, I need to go interview him myself. I will post it on here when I get the video. I have supplied plenty to prove TT wants to give it a shot again as far as we know.

I understand you like Bryz, but he has been terrible. There are a few of you who will defend him till he is gone, and the sooner the better. TT on a one year deal is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bryz. I can't put it any more simple than that.
I like his personality and honestly, I'd rather give him one more year before we buy him out. I admit when Bryz does something outright stupid, but I still believe he is his own worst critic, and it sometimes shows. And guess what, if we did buy off Bryz at the end of next season, it is basically a one year contract. Also, the goalie pool is WAY better in the next offseason. Lundy, Miller, Hiller, Halak, Crawford, Biron, and so on. I'm not saying Biron should be our starter, but I still would like him as a back up possibly. And this isn't even including a good list of RFA goalies that off-season as well. I'd say we should stick with what we have in goal for right now, see how both goalies do and make the decision either at the trade deadline or in the off-season (if we could trade off Bryz maybe in some miracle of a trade).