RIP Lindback

vCash: 1225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Forever View Post
What do Preds fans think of this:

7th + Gagner + Paajarvi

For

4th + Josi

I see edmonton and Nashville as good trading partners. Nashville has some great D, on the team and in the system, but are starved for scoring. Drafting Barkov, since he doesn't project to be a high scoring player, doesn't really solve their offensive woes. Josi would be a huge chip for the Oilers D core, and Gagner and Paajarvi would be great for Nashville's forward group. Essentially, I would expect edmonton to come out with Barkov and Nashville to come out with Lindholm, who could be great with Forsberg.

I would say the value is close and this trade suits both team's needs, but edmonton may have to add a little bit.
Josi just won MVP of the World Championships after leading his team with Nino N. to the finals and a medal for the first time in ages. Yes, it's not the Stanley Cup Finals or the Olympics, but the kid is 22 and there was some pretty solid talent in the field, especially by the end.

Long way of saying no chance. I swear Paajarvi and Gagner are in roughly 90% of Oilers' fans trade proposals.

Cashville is offline   Reply With Quote