View Single Post
Old
05-20-2013, 08:22 PM
nfld77

vCash: 500
Hey guys/gals, Bruin fan here. Just a quick word on Lundqvist. Before the playoffs began, our Bruins site{not hf board} ran a poll asking what team you feared the most in playoffs..Roughly 70% said the Rangers. Reason being Lundqvist..Now, Bruins are up 2-0 and we know we definitely haven't seen the best of him, far from it. Lundqvist over the years have dominated the Bruins. Always a low scoring affair, 2-1, 1-0...This series is far from over in our opinion. If or rather when Lundqvist plays like he's capable, this series could very easily go back to Boston with series all tied up. Rask is an outstanding young netminder and has a very bright future but right now Lundqvist is the best goaltender in the world. That's why this series is never over til some team wins 4 games!!

I heard today Lundqvist stated his shoulder is fine..Happy to hear that. All the very best Ranger fans and the best of health to you and your families!! This WILL end up being a great series going minimum 6 games. Been a Bruin fan for 45 years so I've seen a few games in my 50 years!!