View Single Post
Old
05-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Countdown0
Painfully Honest

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanW View Post
I do separate them. When we do it, it is good whining that is justified. When other fans do it, it is nauseating and completely unjustified. Those two things are perfectly distinct in my mind.
Um... right.

So, the call against Gryba in game 1 vs the Habs was fine, and we were all just "whining" when he got kicked out for a clean hit, right?

Or how about Karlsson's stick getting broken without it even making contact with Cooke, and then EK get's a penalty. I guess it would be "whining" to point that out too, huh?

No, see, here is the divide.

Some people whine, some people complain, and some people simply point out the facts. The fact is that the Sens have been given twice as many penalty minutes in this series than the Pens, at 64. That averages out at more than 10 minor penalties per game. We are a physical team, but we aren't a dirty team. No way we should get double the minutes of the Pens. People might say it IS because we are physical, but the Pens out hit us in games 1 and 2.

Sorry if you consider this "whining", but the refs have their heads so far up Crybaby's ass that they could chew his food for him.

Countdown0 is offline   Reply With Quote