View Single Post
Old
05-20-2013, 10:14 PM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlaverty06 View Post
While we're on this, my friend knows Clarkson well enough that they see each other oft an said he really wants to stay, not that we didnt already know that but again

Take it for what's it's worth as well
Well Parise said publicly three days before he left that he wanted to stay. I don't really trust any of these guys anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
A coffee place a Njdevs poster owns...Zubrus has been going there quite a bit this year....apparently according to the poster he stopped in today and while he wouldnt answer the question directly he told the poster that he's begun some new renovations on his house here.

Take that for what it is.

from the poster

picture http://instagram.com/p/ZishNvmZOq/
I think it will be easier to re sign Zubrus than Patty, but it should be easy to keep both as long as Lou wants to keep them. I think there's a slight chance he might not wanna take back Zubrus, but it's not much. Those guys seem content late in their career to wanna stay with what they know. They aren't hot shot UFA's like Clarkson, or Parise, or what they were before they signed their current expiring contracts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoDevilsfan26 View Post
Were in no position to give up draft picks. This team needs to get younger and the farm system as far as forwards go needs to SIGNIFICANTLY improve over the next year or two. I don't think Lou has ever offersheeted someone so I doubt something like that would happen anyway.
I wouldn't give them up for Chris Stewart. I could get comfortable though for someone a lot better than that. And no Lou hasn't offersheeted anyone ever. That's real Flyers/Rangers type crap.