View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 07:19 AM
Peter The Great

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGu View Post
I actually think that both Lander and Paajarvi could be called to play 3rd/4th line. But that would require both of them to play great this fall.

Paajarvi has shown to be more than ready to suit up for 3rd line if it is requested of him. Lander could be a Pahlsson type of role player which would be extremely useful.

4th line could be: Paajarvi - Lander - Hagelin

This is all very hypothetical of course, as it stands as of today I don't think that Lander and Paajarvi are even close to a spot if everyone else is healthy.
I agree, speed bullets like Paajarvi is valuable in modern hockey and he will be interesting to follow.

Lander being extremely underrated, his adjustment phase to North American hockey is taking a while but high potential, no doubts. Very allround player with natural leadership skills, could be a clutch player. Hopefully he will prove his offensive skills as well. I believe he scored a couple of goals vs Texas Stars in AHL playoffs recently with 4-5 shots on goal / game. Not sure if he is injured right now though?

Edit: Lander played some very good games vs Texas Stars but is now injured:

Ryan Dittrick ‏@ryandittrick 2m
Officially diagnosed as a "lower-body injury," Lander could be out for a while.

Ryan Dittrick ‏@ryandittrick 4m
#OKCBarons will be without Anton Lander tonight in Gm 4 vs. Texas (Barons lead series 2-1). Big loss. Had scored 4-1-5 in 6 playoff games.

Last edited by 21: 05-21-2013 at 07:30 AM.