Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by otto bond View Post
So who stays and who goes?
On my trading block:

Karberle-you never know but morelikely buy out

Diaz-Good player, but we need balance on D and should have decent value

DD-Looks like the odd man out this time around. Would it be easier if he wasn't Quebecois? I see a trade t with him to make a move or room for an other trade.

Max Pacioretty-Yes him.Why?Well, if you really want a stud in a trade, you usely need to give one up. The price has to be good no dought.

Bourque-Give us a good year but in a trade perhaps he could fetch something we need, again, the price here would have to make sense.

Markov-It's hard for me to put him there but if I'm MB, I would listen to all offers and see if they make sense.
The only one on your list with any real chance of getting traded is Kaberle, and even that is unlikely unless MB is ready to eat 1-1.5 mil in cap space next year.

Diaz being here is part of having balance, if you trade him and Markov misses time then all of a sudden your only experiened PP/PMD is Subban. Weber has 5x higher chance of getting moved. Diaz has a very low cap hit for his production, not going anywhere.

Desharnais is going nowhere until Galchenyuk progresses to the point where he can play center and not be a defensive liability, that will take at least another year.

I could see Markov being shopped but the offer required to move him probably won't come(top 4 calibre younger d-man).

Bourque, like Diaz his cap hit is an asset if he can stay healthy and put up 50+ points and go in the dirty areas.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote