View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 11:03 AM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
Second game in a row I played center alternating with one other guy with three sets of wingers. Good for my lungs and conditioning.

Honestly it wasn't until the third period of last game that I finally realized I should stay a little higher and play more like a third defenseman rather than trying to forecheck like a winger. I kind of hope I'm playing center again next game to try it out.

Also, had some rare nice hand-eye coordination. Tipped a point shot for a goal high blocker and knocked the defenseman's clearing attempt down and immediately got a shot off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanned On It View Post
They SAY that... but it's completely untrue. As long as you have a valid 30 day receipt and the correct stickers on the stick, they'll take pretty much any kind of broken stick and send you a new one. The one I broke in the boards was CLEARLY not a factory defect (the blade was broken clean in half straight down the middle) and they're about to send me a new APX LE lol.

These companies are REALLY lenient with broken sticks. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone at my rink being rejected for that matter...
Yeah if I would do it again I would send it in and get the new stick.