View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 11:56 AM
probertrules24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
if we can beat the hawks, we can beat the kings/sharks and the pens/bruins/sens/rangers. for the chance to play in the last 4, surely anyone would trade an 18th overall pick for a 27-30 pick? the whole point of drafting good players is to have a team capable of winning the cup. if we beat the hawks, THIS team is capable of winning the cup itself.

having said that, i still probably expect the hawks to win this series, but you've got to be in it to win it.
When somebody predicts the team they cheer for to lose 95% of the games it's pretty obvious.

They went into the season thinking this team sucks and has no chance. The only saving grace would be a good draft pick. When the team actually steps up and knocks out the 2nd seed and is out playing the 1st seed. Sometimes it's hard to admit when you are wrong. Not trying to single out just Mindfly their are many posters who completely wrote off this team.

Win or lose they have shown they can compete with any team. If they can do it for the entire series is yet to be seen. All I can say is I love watching them do what their doing and would love to pick 30th every single year.

probertrules24 is offline   Reply With Quote