View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 12:18 PM
jml87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justified View Post
Im in no way saying he has been bad, he can just be alot better. His walk and home run rate are up while his strikeouts are down. I know he didnt walk anyone last night, but he is having issues with walking too many people. He has hardly ever got any run support over his career.
Like I said, he's had issues but you seem to be implying that it's Cole's fault they are losing all these games. If my pitcher has a 3.14 ERA over the last 8 games, I am ecstatic no matter how he got those numbers. He's battled despite his problems and he's given them a chance to win every time. Honestly, Cole would have to pitch complete game shutouts to have any better of a record. The offense needs to do way better than this. Getting one run against an awful Marlins pitcher is an embarrassment. I'm glad Cole is mad. I wish more people on this team got angry.

You are 4-4 against a AAA team. They all just sit around clamoring about how they've got to do better. Get pissed off, damnit. Utley was called out at 2nd in the 8th on a terrible call by the ump. Charlie came out and argued for what? Two seconds? Someone get thrown out. Someone show some life. Someone do something to light a fire in this team. Have some damn pride, they're like a bunch of damn zombies out there 90% of the time.