View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 01:12 PM
ECWHSWI
P.K. is perfect.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
What is happening is clear, and it will continue. As Habs get better, tolerance for ineffective players will get lower.

I expected this. It takes time though as most posters have never seen a really good Habs team.

The following players are not good enough to play on a cup contending team. Some of them may have been in the past, but not now. Next year, some will stay, some will go. More will go the year after.

Don't expect any of them to be on this team in 3 years.

DD
Moen
Ryder
Kaberle
Cube
Gorges
Drewiske
Halpern
Armstrong
Gio
Noks
Blunden
Weber
Leblanc
the obvious ones, wether they were good or not is irrelevant, it's clear they're not wanted back on the team

Ryder is a UFA and I doubt MB is interested in bringing him back.

Cube and Halpern will not be here in 3 years either, nothing to do with talent, all about AGE.

Moen well... do we get this season Moen or previous seasons Moen, it all depends on that IMO, he could be very useful if he comes back with a different mindset, has been a great pickup for us up till last season where he was meh.

Blunden I dont mind, will spend most of his time in the AHL, will be called up when there's just too many injuries upfront, all you ask for guys like him is to work hard and try to follow the pace as they arent usally really good.

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote