View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Mr Scarface*

vCash: 500
It's real easy to seeeeee. So yeah Kulemin was great defensively.
So, it really comes to this in every team: Ether the coaches/gm's want to go with defensive oriented guys who (can also score some), Or with defensive minded guys who play the game without scoring any/pretty much none what so ever dude. So yeah, I think we want to go with guys who can't score, but can play that solid D-core. Carlyle really likes that there. We don't need scoring from Kulemin or McClement. They are league's best defensive oriented players who are really keeping it rock and steady and bebob. Carlyle appreciates that. It's real easy to seeee.

We would like to move money for that number uno center though. That's what we need clearly. Even Bozak can stay and Kadri play that number two center role. But we really need that expensive oriented money maker with Kessel Lupul etc. A (big guy) would be welcomed, but any expensive dollar splitter is needed and wanted like in the west. Reward would be something like 5.000.000 dollars and up. We clearly need to move money and that dough needs to be involved highly staked. So stacking that number up is the key issue for me. Nonis has to picture this and I highly doubt he isn't already making those precious phone calls to so many of his friends and enemies. But he has to keep in mind that keeping your enemies close is importantte muyiy much. So very muyi much. Let's see who he'll get for us. Our enemies must and will hate playing against us so much next season again. Like we all saw this season already.

Mr Scarface* is offline   Reply With Quote