View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 04:12 PM
macleish1974

vCash: 500
What is this love for Pulock? He is the next Alex Plante. Absolute pylon. Remember in the Mighty Ducks movie the big kid who could not skate but had the booming shot?
Well that is Pulock. I am not sold on Nurse or Risto either. Did any of you see any of the SSM games??? I think Lindholm will fall to 11th and would you take him???? And for drafting, Taylor Leier in last year's 4th round is an absolute steal......NHL 3rd line....Mat Read with snarl......I think last night he was 1st star in the Memorial Cup game between London [Horvat and Domi] and Portland [ Seth Jones' team]. The guys I am rooting for are Josh Morrissey or Sam Morin in the 1st and Dillon Heatherington in the 2nd. M-O Roy in 3rd. But all three might be gone before we even get the chance. But hey I am not Paul Holmgren and I do not have the whole picture of what is going through his brain at this moment EXCEPT the depressing thought that Detroit is fast, big, can play defense and score sick goals and thinking to himself.... how in the world can we catch up to them???? And oh yeah Detroit has a goalie that can actually stop pucks.......