View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 04:45 PM
ChibiPooky
Yay hockey!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caser View Post
Well, it's kind of a natural thing: if some player is stuck in the AHL, then he will get inquired about the possible return. By the way, what's really wrong with Orlov - I mean he's got huge talent, but he couldn't get into the Capitals roster this year (and you can't really say that Capitals defense is too good) - why is that? I know there was an injury, but after it he got called up and played some games (and I've heard that he didn't play them bad) and then he got sent down again - what happened there?
Oh I know it makes sense, I just would very much like for him to stay over here and be a big part of the picture for the Caps. He didn't play because... not sure why actually. I thought he showed fairly well in his games at LD.

I do expect him to see minutes next season, with Hillen in the press box. Orlov is fast enough to play the "Hillen skating matchup" that Oates used early in the season, and with Carlson to help, he should be fine (assuming Carlson doesn't pull another regular season disappearing act).

ChibiPooky is offline   Reply With Quote