View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Jim Ramsay

vCash: 500
Really think that the rangers are missing the physicality of Clowe and Staal this series...

Usually I don't mind the nbc broadcast too much, but the first 2 games this series have been some of the most annoying broadcasts I've ever had to sit through. The way that they rant and rave about the same thing 5 times in a row is absolutely brutal. The amount that they raved about Krug in game 2 was deafening...The first play Krug made between his legs was really not that impressive to me...He didn't go through his leg in one fluid quick motion and honestly if the rangers weren't collapsed so far low he probably would have been laid out on the ice for being caught with his head down, but the second play was a nice keep in at the point but again the only reason that play resulted in anything is because of Girardi's dumb attempt at a shot block.

I know that was a little bit of a rant, but I dont know why they were so amazed by those two plays.

Its a shame the rangers are down 2-0 right now, because I feel they they could have had game 1 and the scoreboard disparity of game 2 was not as indicitive of how close the game was played for most of it.

I said it before the playoffs started and I'll say it again the reason the rangers will not get by the best teams is because the powerplay is downright awful....