Hunter Gathers
No one deserves . .

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hunter Gathers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Boyle View Post
Meh.

Not that mad to be honest.

Didn't expect a cup this year. Especially with all the turnover and Tortorella still occupying our bench.

Get this team a new coach, try to add a top-6 forward, DO NOT TURNOVER THE ROSTER, and let the team develop. I think that really is a problem, look at teams like LA and Boston. They are cohesive teams that play the system to a tee. This team is just a jumbled mess, these players LOOK like they're barely played together, or they've barely played the system Tortorella has in place.

We have a good core. They need to add the right complimentary pieces.
The only way I support a coaching change is if the coach is actually a better fit for the team and a better coach. Otherwise, we need to keep Torts.

To me, the main problem is Sather, but I've said that for years now. I am happy that he can make good trades, but he refuses to build a team. Just look at my signature for my views on him (as expressed by others).

Hunter Gathers is offline   Reply With Quote