Thread: Post-Game Talk: Bruins @ Rangers: Game ThrLOLee
View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Fataldogg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
you know, seriously, I'm getting sick and tired of people saying stuff like this.

What exactly would YOU do to coach these guys better?

It's so beyond ridiculous to say "completely out coached"

Really? I didn't realize coaching coudl turn a 7 million dollar center whose entire career had been elite but now is a complete bum back into his normal self....

I didn't realize coaching could somehow figure out how to get Rick Nash to score when matched up against the best defensive defenseman of our generation....and one of the best of all time.

The Rangers have lost 2 games by 1 goal, are in the 2nd round of the playoffs...again....

if he's being completely outcoached, that means there are 22 REALLY stupid coaches in the NHL right now.
OR it's because Lundqvist and Brassard played fantastic hockey in the first round and made him look better than he is. If you think this is one of the top-8 coached teams, when you can see how reluctant he is to make a change or trust certain players, than I don't know what to say.

You can make a bunch of excuses for the coach. The other fans can make a bunch of excuses for the players.

But personally, I think it's time for a change. What's the worst that can happen? Lundqvist still wills a team of underachievers to a playoff spot to get eliminated early on? Because that's why Tortorella has a job.

Fataldogg is offline   Reply With Quote