Thread: Post-Game Talk: Bruins @ Rangers: Game ThrLOLee
View Single Post
05-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered User
vCash: 500
I had a feeling this Rangers team just couldn't cut it against the Bruins. Bruins are a terrific team. Plenty of depth, everyone does their part, and have a great coach.

I've tried to remain positive because beating the Capitals was really all we could expect from this team, but at the same time I expect them to put out a respectable effort. I never get the feeling that this team isn't trying, I just get the feeling that they aren't performing anywhere near their potential.

Torts has been outcoached once again. The lack of breakout, atrocity of the PP and the defensive system has held this team back. I genuinely feel the defensive system makes the game more difficult for Lundqvist than it has to be.

Richards has been ineffective and injuries have played their part, but it is no excuse to be down 3-0. I still think he will be around next year, to keep pressure off Lindberg and Brassard while they still develop, but I hope that "A" gets ripped off his sweater and put on Stepan, just to show that this team is progressing without him.

LittleKev6D9 is offline   Reply With Quote