Thread: Post-Game Talk: Bruins @ Rangers: Game ThrLOLee
View Single Post
Old
05-21-2013, 09:32 PM
DudMan28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
you know, seriously, I'm getting sick and tired of people saying stuff like this.

What exactly would YOU do to coach these guys better?

It's so beyond ridiculous to say "completely out coached"

Really? I didn't realize coaching coudl turn a 7 million dollar center whose entire career had been elite but now is a complete bum back into his normal self....

I didn't realize coaching could somehow figure out how to get Rick Nash to score when matched up against the best defensive defenseman of our generation....and one of the best of all time.

The Rangers have lost 2 games by 1 goal, are in the 2nd round of the playoffs...again....

if he's being completely outcoached, that means there are 22 REALLY stupid coaches in the NHL right now.
lol grow up with that "if its so easy why dont you do it" crap. The guy is out coached because he refuses to change. He's trying to fit a square peg into a circle hole. Not many guys on this team suited to a dump and chase game and it shows. Open the offense up a bit and let your franchise goalie stop shots instead of diving in front of everything. How many goals go in because players try to block shots which bounce around Hank or end up right on the other teams stick. If it doesnt work, change it, dont try and force it more.

DudMan28 is offline   Reply With Quote