Thread: Post-Game Talk: Bruins @ Rangers: Game ThrLOLee
View Single Post
05-21-2013, 09:46 PM
vCash: 500
Speechless after how the third period turned out. I wasn't critical of Hank in game 2 because I thought Girardi was at fault for all of those goals. That first goal tonight, is on Hank. Back to back giveaways, leads to unnecessary zone time and the tying goal.

You're not in trouble until you lose a game at home..guess what, we're in trouble!

Would like to see a new coaching staff for next season because as good a coach as torts can be, hes not the coach for this team. Now if only there was someone available to coach the team.
Sather can stay, talk all you want about him but he has that magic touch when it comes to trades. People bring up his free agency track record, but he brings in the players that the fans want to see brought in. When they don't work, he manages to get something back for them.

I honestly dont know if I would want Richards back. On the one hand, his fall from grace is so extreme that I'm going to give him the benefit of doubt that there is some underlying issue that he can rectify in the offseason and go back to being our #2C, but on the other hand, good God has he looked bad.

Zuuuuc is offline   Reply With Quote