View Single Post
Old
10-03-2006, 01:14 AM
driveforfive*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary69 View Post
Great work, I have been long hoping somebody would find the time to collect these stats to go along with the Manitoba(Winnipeg) stats from Puckerings.com. Ever since I read the several hundred of hockey player biographies from "Hockey Over Time" -website in 1999-2000, in fact. Too bad that site isn't around any more, as far as I know.

Now since there seems to be some differences between your stat totals for some players (e.g. Trihey/Drinkwater compared to HHOF site), it would be even more great if you'd find time to post stats per year for all the players you have.
I have found 2 obvious errors in the HHOF website.
1) Graham Drinkwater Biography:
"The talented Drinkwater's rookie season in 1895 was filled with achievement. He worked superbly with speedy cover point Mike Grant, Archie Hodgson and AHA leading scorer Haviland Routh. Drinkwater scored nine goals in eight contests to help the Victorias win the Amateur Hockey Association of Canada championship, and the title earned the club the distinction of being holders of the Stanley Cup."
Drinkwater never played on the same team as Haviland Routh and Archie Hodgson. Routh and Hodgson were MAAA men and Drinkwater was always with the Vics.

2) Harvey Pulford stats:
Harvey did not play a single game in 1898-1899 as the result of a serious football injury.

driveforfive* is offline   Reply With Quote