View Single Post
05-22-2013, 01:35 AM
vCash: 500
The walk from Stubhub's MSG office to MSG is honestly worse than you think. I would say its gonna take you 20 minutes from the SH office to your seats (and no less than 15.) 400 level is not even worth going IMO (and I think its worse for hockey and you might not even be able to see both nets) try and get 200 level and a row under 15 if you can those are very good. I doubt they get much cheaper than 300 bucks for a pair after fees for game 4 people will still want to go. Hey, I'd love to go for 60 bucks and a 20 dollar bus and do the trip for a buck and change but I think thats pretty wishful thinking just like expecting game 5 if there is one to be the same. (You won't be able to go Saturday if there is a game for less than 150 each the minute any tickets get to the 130-140 range people will buy them immediately.)

Looch you think either of the Rolling Stones concerts will tank in price closer to the show? I really want to go and sit in the Loge preferably for 200-250 each. (Or under 150 upstairs.)