View Single Post
Old
05-22-2013, 10:12 AM
40oz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DousedInOil View Post
I don't know why he's listed as a Center. I honestly think its just to try and raise his draft stock. He will be a winger at the NHL level.

He is unbelievable when he's on his game but has some serious consistency issues and can be lazy at times. He had a really poor performance at the U-18s but looked great at the WJC. Explain that to me :/
Did he? He had 4 goals and 3 assists in 6 games. He did have a slow start to the tournament though, only getting two assists in the first 3 games. But even he admitted that he was tired from having lost in the KHL finals one day before the tournament started.

edit: speaking of tournaments this is what Al Murray, the Lightning's head scout, had to say about him at the Five Nations Tournament
"That's maybe the most dominant performance I've ever seen at a tournament. He absolutely took over. He was a combination of (Alex) Ovechkin and (Evgeni) Malkin. He was in on the forecheck. He was finishing checks. He was making plays. He scored big goals. He never quit on a shift, and he was just spectacular."