View Single Post
Old
05-22-2013, 12:00 PM
SolidSnakeUS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
Yeah, ignore the rest of my post and go right to this.

You've had a grudge against MS since the start of this as far as I've seen, illogical one from my perspective. But fine, that's your prerogative. But you're 100% speculating someone couldn't get to the internal hard drive if they wanted to and clone it onto a larger drive. When frankly, it doesn't matter if you can or can't get to it since space won't be an issue thanks to the external stuff.

I'd rather a 500 internal than the $150 custom fit 120gb hard drive they peddled before. For $150 I could buy a 2TB WD external usb 3.0 drive.

You've also been pushing this DRM and used game stuff as if it were already written in stone. Keep some objectivity, the people who cried always on internet sure look silly now.

There hasn't even been a peep out of some of the biggest benefits for the xbox update. Going to x86 aligns the xbox with Win8 and WP8. Developers could theoretically develop for all platforms simultaneously, creating a better experience everywhere for everyone.

The Azure stuff brought up before could be a huge differentiator between Live and PSN. Not only with multiplayer implications but even single player.

There's this ridiculous stigma attached to MS by a generation slighted by them that can't seem to grow up and it's pretty pathetic.
Why am I speculating when I've linked pages that say such things? The could theoretically make games for all consoles, but they won't. With the architecture so close to one another, exclusives and throwing money at things will have more prominence than it has in the past. I was and always have been able to replace the HDD in my PS3 to any laptop drive (even SSDs) to use. I could throw a 1TB laptop drive in there for all I care and it would only cost me $80. And it would be able to be replaced easily. And yes, even if the PS4 didn't have a replaceable HDD, that would suck as much as this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
So now it's been revealed that if you want to play a game a friend's house, they have to buy the game for themselves at full market value.
If you let a friend borrow a game that you own, they would have to either know your account information so they can play it, or they would have to pay the price of the fee so they can get it to work on their own account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidh ar Rud Eigin View Post
No, it's not. Phil Harrison already acknowledged what he said doesn't make it fact (And the writer who put up the article also said this), especially when it contradicts officially statements.

It's getting pretty sickening to see all this ******** being said. Don't people have something better to do?
Look who's talking for someone who knew more than Sony's own support site .