View Single Post
05-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Block shots
vCash: 500
Going down the list of scorers

Zucc= 1 goal, 6 assists, 10 games, i'm real happy with that. Though, much of that can be attributed to playing with Brass.

Cally- 2 goals, 3 assists, ton of hits- I expected Cally to be 3rd or 4th in scoring, but with 1 or 2 more goal and another assist or two. Of note, both of his goals were unassisted takeaways. The chances have been there, and he's played well in most of the games. Still not good enough.

Hags- 2 goals, 3 assists= exactly where i'd expect him to be at this point. a 3rd/2nd line tweener in his second playoffs? alright.

Pyatt- has exceeded expectations. Flat out awful in the regular season, really turned it up. 2 goals, 2 assists.

Rick Nash- 1 goal, 3 assists. Easily the biggest reason we're in this hole has been the non-production of Nash. He needs to have double what he has at this point in time, at least.

Boyle- 2 goals, 1 assist- That's fine. That's all.

G and McD, each with 1 goal and 2 assists is about what i can hope for from 2 defensive defensemen. G had the worst game of his career, but otherwise hasn't been bad.

Stepan. God damn it Stepan. 3 goals is fine. it's great. 0 assists though? for our "#1 center". and it's not like his teammates are flubbing chances left and right. I thought he was going to tear it up after the season he had.

800 other people

Brad Richards. 1 assist. - 3.

Callagraves is offline   Reply With Quote