View Single Post
05-22-2013, 12:48 PM
Bleach Clean
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Diamonddog01 View Post
I like Booth too, and I happen to feel that his injuries are more of a flukey nature than the fact he's injury prone.

I would like to upgrade his spot however if we could - but I think it's pretty unlikely. I think we will have Sedins, Kesler, Burrows and Kassian (this is largely due to the fact he's the only potential top 6 player on an ELC we have) as 5 of our top 6.

It's two camps. One that sees Booth's injuries as him being injury prone, and those that see them as injuries inflicted upon him. Where one fits here determines how they generally value Booth.

Size on the wing is something Gillis has been pushing for. He went after Torres and Clowe, in addition to guys like Roy. It seems he will sacrifice size at C, but will be less prone to doing so at wing. However, I do recall rumours of him targeting Jokinen and Tanguay at the deadlines... so who knows?

I wouldn't mind Tanguay being brought in, to "finish off" the top 6, but not at the expense of another top6 forward. Especially one with size.

Doubt a trade goes down between CGY and VAN anyhow.