View Single Post
Old
05-22-2013, 01:23 PM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Kreider better be ready to make some sort of impact next season, or else the bust word will start to bubble up.

For depth purposes, I'd keep the bottom 6 stocked with capable, cheap NHL'ers. I dont particularly mind Boyle, Pyatt, Dorsett, Asham, etc, but they should all let it be known rather quickly in training camp that those spots are up for grabs and, if a kid proves himself, he'll take it. A little competition is never a bad thing. Had none of that this year. The bottom 6 was a revolving door.
Very true. I would rather revamp that whole area with players who can skate. Nystrom and Gordon would be a good start.

I think Kreider can have an impact in the top-9 next year. It all depends on if he gets a longer leash to just go out and play or not. He has looked good in the playoffs so far in limited time.

It just kills me to see these super slow guys just dumping the puck in and then getting behind the play when they miss on the forecheck. Powe provides nothing although he could be kept as depth.