Thread: Speculation: What do we do if we lose?
View Single Post
Old
05-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Hugh Mongusbig

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
Yeah, we're all trying to be positive. Game 3 was a real kick in the nuts though, got to be better.
Looks like the team is taking it as a real kick in the nuts too.

We probably had one of our better games of the playoffs tonight, even though we lost, Blackhawks defenseman Duncan Keith said.

A Hawk player admitting publicly that their best effort, still didn't measure up to their competition. Do you think the Wings are in his head?!?

I dont think it was frustration, veteran Chicago defenseman Michal Rozsival said. I think it was just more showing that, you know, we are not going to [just] take everything and we are going to be battling. It wasnt frustration. It was just more showing that we are there and we are going to be there and we are going to be fighting.

Not a comment typically heard from a player on the #1 seed team going up against the #7 seeded team. Typically this is something that you would hear from a player on the #7 seed going up against the #1 seed. Do you think the Wings are in his head?!?

There is simply no denying it, the Wings are most definately in the Blackhawk player's heads at this point, starting from the Captain who cried to the media after the first loss, right on down the bench all the way to the backup tender.

I expect Game 4 to go much the same way as Game 3.