View Single Post
05-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Bleach Clean
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
So you have no issues with this teams under performance in the past couple of seasons, and three straight years of embarrassing offensive showings in the playoffs? That's fine. Personally, I don't find it acceptable and would much rather see the team actively look to improve rather than recycle some third and fourth liners, close our eyes, and hope that somehow magically our core gets lucky and all of a sudden develops a scoring touch in the playoffs.

My issues are more related to coaching, and one or two complimentary pieces. Not core pieces. As I have shown you before, expected point totals are being met by the core players. It's the depth pieces that have failed to deliver.

This is an attribution error on your part.

I think we both know the core remain largely intact. I'm fine with it, you are not. But what would be the sense in constantly complaining about something that has little chance in changing?

Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale View Post
2014 is supposedly a weak draft. Not too worried about the 2nd. In my roster I added Jagr as well. That either puts two playmakers with Kesler, or we could move Jagr to the Sedin line and have a dominant puck-possession line.

Weak/Strong draft doesn't matter. This team needs to retain its picks. I think VAN has had the fewest picks of any team in the last 4-5 years. That needs to change ASAP.

Not a fan of Jagr as a solution.