Old
05-22-2013, 02:24 PM
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality

vCash: 696
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
My issues are more related to coaching, and one or two complimentary pieces. Not core pieces. As I have shown you before, expected point totals are being met by the core players. It's the depth pieces that have failed to deliver.

This is an attribution error on your part.

I think we both know the core remain largely intact. I'm fine with it, you are not. But what would be the sense in constantly complaining about something that has little chance in changing?
Funny how throughout the playoffs people were complaining how poorly the Sedins were playing, and now all of a sudden the story changes. I'm not sure what your expected totals are, but I expect more than 0 goals out of Daniel Sedin in his past 11 playoff games. To me that's unacceptable from your highest paid player.

The Sedins and Kesler are our core leaders offensively, and none of them are consistent in the playoffs. We simply need better production and just aren't getting that. You can say you're happy with them all you want, but I'm saying this team will not go anywhere in the playoffs again with these guys as the focal point of our offense.