View Single Post
05-22-2013, 06:16 PM
Not a Fanboy
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
It seems like his Eliteserien career took a turn for the better around mid-season. He had had a successful WJC, was a go-to player for Sweden. When he returned to Frolunda he was given more responsibility and responded with more production. Like others have said, he's been playing in a tough league for his age, but he's adjusting and is on an upwards trajectory.

It's also worth mentioning that the first half of the season was even tougher than usual for kids and depth players in the Eliteserien, as a bunch of locked out NHL'ers spent time there. Including Duchene and Stalberg in Frolunda, bumping Collberg to 13th forward playing 2-5min/g.
Thanks for this reply. I was simply asking a question and did not realize that I would have offended so many people by asking it.

How would you compare him to Galchenyuk (yes, I know, Collberg is not a C) since Chuckie was able to play with a level of success at a similar age in the NHL while Collberg struggled playing in the SEL, a less physical League?

SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote