Thread: Post-Game Talk: Bruins @ Rangers: Game ThrLOLee
View Single Post
Old
05-22-2013, 08:51 PM
nevesis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjets36 View Post
Ok guys. I laid in bed for a couple of hours and sulked. I worked out and sulked. I came back home and spent a few hours actually cleaning... and sulked. Had dinner and sulked. Now i'm on the couch about to watch the Penguins and i'm allowing myself to finally start thinking about a 4 game comeback.

Look at that, the clouds went away and the sun came out.

Today wasn't all that bad though. I think the future for this team looks bright. Miller, Kreider, Lindberg, McIlrath can all make a good impact for us next year. Cut some dead weight, get some glue guys that want to scrap, have a full training camp and year together to build camaraderie. I think we'll be in good shape next year (knock on wood).

Next game: We have no identity. We are sorely lacking in motivation. Torts "hope for a different level of desperation" is gonna fall short on this group of guys. We're too soft. Scratch Richards and call up Newbury. Add grit. That's what you want out of your 4th line guys. Newbury will add speed, he'll work the boards better than brad, he'll bring energy, and he'll take care of your Thornton problem so Dorsett can continue to chirp Marchand. If we lose, we lose, but at least we'll know it wasn't without an effort... something that this team hasn't given on a consistent basis at all this season or playoffs.
“@stevezipay: Hmm. Providence Bruins just blew a 3-0 lead in best-of-seven AHL playoff series. Can't be any kinda...nah”

nevesis is online now   Reply With Quote