View Single Post
Old
05-22-2013, 11:29 PM
HamDangled

vCash: 500
Also played my first year of house league this year and was exposed to many fights. The age range for my group was 15-21 which I think is far too large a range at that age. Anyway, lots of fights. I saw 4 guys get suspended for fighting on my team (one of them twice). It's $460 and you get 3 games for fighting, 2 for instigator, and another 2 for successor (sometimes the amount of games would be more). Essentially if you stared a fight and won it you're getting 7-8 games, almost half the season.

One game I was in front of the other teams net and this defenceman (the goalie's brother- the goalie was a hot head too) kept trying to shovel my back leg out from under me. I looked at him and said what the hell? He responded, "I'LL KNOCK YOU THE ******* OUT!" I looked back at him bewilders and said, are you for real right now? It's house league. He ended up fighting later in the game, got 8 games, came back for one and suspended another 3. Somedays I feel like I play in the old Federal League.