View Single Post
Old
05-23-2013, 04:42 AM
Chimp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
So with all the playoff games Richter has played, you came up with only five 'ugly Richter moments'...nice!

Based on your criteria (which I do not necessarily agree with, like calling any late goal an ugly Richter moment) there are probably five 'ugly Lundqvist moments' in the Verizon Center alone!
Nevermind almost 40% of all playoff games have been against Washington, where Lundqvist has faced about 426 shots in Verizon Center alone. 5/ 426 = 1% of all shots. Not that I agree with those "5 ugly moments in Verizon Center alone", more like people wanting a scapegoat because the Rangers bubble teams were getting severely outplayed on most playoff nights. And nevermind the amazing saves in Verizon Center he had to make just keep his team in it.

That Richter only has five "ugly" moments might also have to do something about his career was over 15 years ago. Not an assumption, just a hypothetical question.
Quote:
I have to say, calling the Zelepukin goal an 'ugly Richter moment' is just you reaching for something bad to say about Richter. If you're going to blame the goalie for a guy standing at the doorstep getting 3-4 whacks at the puck without being touched, regardless of the time of the game, to be fair you'll have to blame Hank for goals like that as well...and that would NOT be fair!
And people aren't reaching for something bad to say about Lundqvist in here?
Quote:
... Hank seemed pretty depressed last night...he needs to get it back together by tomorrow night, we're probably going to need another one of those amazing efforts in game four.
Which probably won't help anyway. Which is the whole problem with this team and always has been.