Barkov
Nichuskian
Lindholm
Monahan
Shinkaruk I think Buffalo takes Nurse
NJ- Horvat?
Dallas- no clue Needs centers bi
Philly Nurse.
That's how I think it could go with Shinkaruk, Horvat, and Domi being picks 8-10. Buffalo could take a defender but Vanek is gone after this year and there is no high potential offensive winger in their system to replace him. NJ is desperate for forward help as they will probably lose another one of their high scorers this year in David Clarkson. So that leaves Dallas. Domi is only a reach because of his size, something that Nill wouldn't be a afraid of. If Dallas chooses a defenseman, it wouldn't be Nurse since Detroit has always put a higher premium on puck moving ability, where Nurse is still a little raw.

After Jones, the defensemen could go anywhere. I think there will only be one other taken in the top 10 but there could be as many as 4. It's tough to gage because there has been pretty big possible negatives on the next 4 : Nurse's hockey sense, Pulocks skating, Ristolainen's production, Zardorov offensive capabilities. Nurse has everything but if someone views him as lacking hockey sense, they might pass for a forward or a different defensemen instead of drafting another Coburn.