: Player Discussion:
Brad Richards Part II
View Single Post
05-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Join Date: Dec 2011
I still think Richards is back next year and will be bought out in summer 2014. It's obviously got its Pros/Cons to amnesty him this year.
- Remove a major cap hit to make it easier to re-sign McDonagh, Stepan and Hagelin
- Allows team to have more cap stability throughout season
- Gets team to allow more youth in the lineup
- Might put too much pressure on Lindberg and Stepan
- Lose some leadership
- Chance he has bounce back year and Rangers miss out on it
I'm up in the air on bringing him back. I'd like for Lindberg to be brought along slower and not be forced into playing a more significant role. But on the other hand, Richards sucks. A real Catch-22.
It's whatever to me.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by LittleKev6D9