View Single Post
05-23-2013, 12:21 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by SickNice View Post
Snow, your comment about other fan's percpetion of the Rangers talent level is true. They think we're one of the most talented teams in the league and are filled with stars. I think we underestimate it a bit, and the truth is somewhere in the middle, but interesting nevertheless.
Well we get big names and we also have guys that are a bit overhyped. Gabby is a guy that hasn't been elite since 2010. That said he WAS very good last year. He's not on the team now though. Hags is a guy that sometimes is overrated but he's a very useful player and a good role player even in the top 6. Cally is overrated by the media but without injuries and the lockout would probably have 3 straight almost 30 goal and over 50 point seasons, good for the top 6. I think that the team a lot closer to what opposing fans think than pessimists like Kershaw who think that the Rangers aren't even top 10 in talent. Funny thing is, this perception is still there even with a good player like Zucc being an unknown. Rangers fans know about him and yet they are the ones ******** on the team. I don't mean that he's a great player, but if I were a fan of another team I'd probably think he's a scrub.

SnowblindNYR is online now   Reply With Quote