View Single Post
Old
05-23-2013, 03:12 PM
HatTrick Swayze
Just Be Nice

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Underhill View Post
The same exact thing could be said to you about Richards. What's your plan? There is no quick fix available this time, go with what we have and try and upgrade at other positions, or go with what we have now and hope Richards regains his form? Either way it's a precarious situation.

What happens if all the doom and gloom you expect to happen with Brassard, Lindberg, Miller and Boyle happens plus we have an underachieving Richards?
Read my other posts. I am not in favor of keeping Richards. I get it, it's done.

I also am not "expecting" doom and gloom. It could work out GREAT if the cap space is used well, Lindberg steps in, and Brass puts up 60 points. I do take issue with COUNTING on that and with the argument that we will be fine and there are 0 risks with that scenario, and with having no other good options.

Less an issue with the Richards buyout, more with what a trainwreck this franchise has been.