Thread: Player Discussion: Ryane Clowe
View Single Post
Old
05-23-2013, 04:30 PM
NYRCSKA*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richter Scale View Post
That group of forwards is ugly. Don't know how you can expect the team to do better with those personnel. 3 AHL'ers slotted in, 2 of them before they are ready (at least, based on their performance this season). 4th liner playing on the third line. Charmin soft 2nd line. Defensive nightmare 3rd line. Counting on Brassard to continue near a point per game pace. A top 6 with at least 2, maybe 3 players slotted above where they should be on a good team. If that is what NYR brings next season, get ready for a bumpy ride.

Also, where's Stralman?

And how do you plan to get Giggy?
oh i thought Giggy was a FA this offseason. Didn't realize he signed an extension. God I would love him here as a backup.

Our second line is anything but soft. Zucc isn't soft. Brass isn't soft. Hags isn't soft. The 3rd line is giving our young guys some 'show me' minutes. You can't keep burying your top prospects in Hartford hoping the AHL will turn them into NHL players. They need NHL minutes and a coach that won't throw them under the bus. Dorsett, Asham, and Haley all bring the agitator toughness factor. Haley is not at all a bad hockey player. McIlrath already brings something to the table no other defenseman can. He is a heavy heavy hitter. He has Beukeboom potential and you would be an idiot to not want that on your team.

NYRCSKA* is offline   Reply With Quote