View Single Post
Old
10-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Happy Girl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughExcuses View Post
Kevin Sneddon's Coach's show on the local radio morning show (he's the UVM Men's Hockey coach) - the Cats are opening their 2006-2007 season with a tournament, and Miami of Ohio is one of their opponents.

We're at opposite end of the ice on this one, Happy Girl

Of course, I'm sure you can trash talk me into the ground, but what the heck I'll give it a whirl while watching my Cats team skate circles around those MoO pretty-boys!

Well EE (Acad) it's a shame your boys will have to start the season off with a loss but at least it's early so you'll have some time to bounce back.

In all seriousness, it should be a good game. I was talking to a friend of mine about this a few days ago, I think in recent years the CCHA has become less competitive than in previous years. We used to have a variety of teams that dominated, Michigan, MSU, LSSU, BGSU, Miami ... but now it seems we have only a few who can consistently compete. IMO the CCHA has failed to take the necessary steps to advance the competitiveness of the league, things such as playing teams outside of the league. I hope this tourney is a sign of good things to come. Miami also has a huge hole to fill with the departure of Andy Greene. I hope Rico can ice a solid team this year.

Happy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote