View Single Post
Old
05-24-2013, 01:52 AM
oilers83

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel6676 View Post
This thread is rather distasteful. It has me thinking the Edmonton fans suffer from entitlement issues that this thread has a good number of contributors ignoring the fact that this is a disrespectful discussion. Smyth has been one of the most honest hard working players in the league for years. I don't think this should stop anyone from being able to honestly assess his performance and discuss it publicly - that's the NHL, but this can easily be done more tactfully. It makes me want to say - where is your head at you pack of spoiled brats? I can imagine Smyth looking at this thread and simply realizing for all the warmth during the good times - what was it worth?
So wait, I'm distasteful, entitled, disrespectful, and a spoiled brat? I think it's quite contradictory and that your disrespecting my entitlement to be distastefully assess "a hard worker".

Simply put I pay money thru various avenues and support this team. Do make a huge contribution? No, but I am ENTITLED to my opinion. I remember the "warmth I felt" when he refused to settle for a reported 100,000$ less then what he wanted. What was it worth? Millions and Millions of dollars in his pocket in which I, although very little, and other posters here helped line.

oilers83 is offline   Reply With Quote